16 October 2010

Pelacur pilih penjara hanya untuk makan percuma


A prostitute charged with offering sex to a policeman created a stir in court when she opted to go to jail “for the free food."

Patimah Ayab, 43, of Taman Sri Segambut, Kuala Lumpur, pleaded guilty and told magistrate Nordiana Abd Aziz that she was upset that the court had only sentenced her to a month’s jail previously for a similar offence.

This time, she was slapped a six-month jail term.

“Since my husband died from a heart ailment about 10 years ago, I have been doing this work so as not to burden my family and others. There are some who wanted to keep me as a mistress but I refused.

“Jail is alright as there is bread and jam, plus the prison officials in Kajang treated me well,” she said, smiling from the dock.

Patimah was charged with committing the offence on May 2, 2009 at about 10pm in Lorong Tun Ismail Satu, Kuantan.

The accused was said to have offered sex to a policeman from the D7 unit for RM50 during an anti-vice raid in the area.

In passing sentence, Nor­diana said it was the first time she had come across an accused pleading to go to jail instead of being let off with a fine.

“I do not know whether I should send you to prison or to Tampoi (in Johor where a psychiatric hospital is located). Anyway, if that is your wish, I will grant it but hopefully you will repent and not commit the offence ever again,” she said. - Daily Chili

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive